Friday 31 August 2012

Canberra Holiday Photos

I wanted to share a few of the photos I took on our trip to Canberra now that we are home. I used my phone to take photos so they aren't great but it certainly makes sharing them easier! 

First up we went to the Australian Reptile Park, which doesn't just have reptiles... 

Look at the turtles eyeing the Sail-Fin Lizards tail 


This is the Australian Institute of Sport where you can take a tour... 


The Australian National Botanic Gardens... 


One of the many beautiful trees flowering this time of year... 


This place was great, most of the snakes and lizards were active while I was there, the man working there was really nice and very knowledgeable. If you ever visit Canberra I strongly recommend you visit them. 


The Australian War Memorial... 


Taronga Zoo... 


I love visiting new zoos so I was pretty lucky to visit three of them this trip. My husband was working so unfortunately we didn't have the time to visit the Canberra Zoo. I do have some more crafty things to show you soon - I need to finish unpacking and get all of our clothes washed first!

No comments:

Post a Comment