Friday 22 February 2013

Create for 365 days - January 2013

Only 6 more days of February to go for my 365 day challenge! 

307: Obi style belt for a gift. Tutorial by Casa Crafty on SewMamaSew. Check out my blog post here.
308: Black glitter spiral gift tag.Check out my tutorial here.
309: Agate wire wrap pendant for my little sister.
310: Squiggly obi style belt for my little sister. Tutorial by Casa Crafty on SewMamaSew. Check out my blog post here.
311: Black glitter cat gift tag. Check out my tutorial here.
312: Little stamped then watercoloured birds gift tag.
313: Stamped colour-in gift tags for my nephew.
314: Beeswax liquid soap. Tutorial by Heavenly Homemakers.
315: Chocolate liquid soap. Tutorial by Heavenly Homemakers.
316: Silver glitter flower and stars gift tags. Check out my tutorial here.
317: An attempt at wire wrapped pendant using an odd shaped acrylic bead.
318: Stamped toucan watercoloured gift tag. Love this one and might keep it forever!
319: Monkey's fist knot - which the cat broke pretty much straight away!
320: Mounted my baby elkhorn that my mum gave me onto a piece of tree trunk.
321: Colour-in pencil case for my nephew. See my blog post about it here.
322: Peanut stone garden marker.
323: Windows obi style belt for my little sister. Tutorial by Casa Crafty on SewMamaSew. Check out my blog post here.
324: Painted mushroom rock which I then varnished.
325: Chilli stone tag.
326: Kumihimo disc and my first braid using this tutorial. Be ready for major hand cramps if you try it!
327: Made the squiggly obi style belt smaller so it would fit my little sister. Tutorial by Casa Crafty on SewMamaSew. Check out my blog post here.
328: Black ink shell yellow gift tag.
329: Glitter heart magnet.
330: Red glitter heart tag and card. Check out my tutorial here.
331: Watercolour flowers.
332: Etched lolly jar for my nephew.
333: Grey and white fabric coaster - first ever! Next time I will use a tutorial and the right fabrics!
334: Ray's lunch box! Proud of myself for finishing but it was horrible to make!
335: Tote bag for my nephew.
336: Painted mushroom rock - didn't varnish this one as I want to test and see how long each will last outside.
337: Origami balloon flowers for my SIL. See my blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment