Tuesday 5 March 2013

Feather Cross Stitch Pattern

I have been wanting to add another cross stitch to my "coaster wall". I really should take an updated photo of it!

Quite awhile ago I started creating this feather cross stitch pattern which is finally ready to share with you. If you would like to see my other free patterns you can simply click the cross stitch tab at the top of my page or click here.


I chose to do this one in red to bring some more colour into our office. I'm considering doing a mirror image of this in blue for my wall as well.


I hope you enjoy my latest cross stitch pattern!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty pattern. I love to cross stitch but have never made my own patterns. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Transformed Tuesday. I'm a new follower.
    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! You should try making your own pattern, its pretty satisfying to see the end result.

      Delete
  2. Great pattern! It's probably not easy figuring out that shape.

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete